Aggregated metadata for your station.
Bringing the right information to the right device for your listeners and viewers has never been easier.
playingnow. aggregates relevant metadata about what’s currently playing on linear broadcast, ready to serve DAB+, RDS, EPGs, and radio slideshows and web. It provides you all necessary information and formats, no matter where your listeners are.
Centered around the now, it contains artist and title as well as imagery and EPG show information, all aggregated together in to deliver the best dataset possible for all outlets and experiences.
playingnow. can also generate a set or carousel of images dedicated to visual additions, such as RadioDNS or DAB+ slideshows.
While playingnow. aggregates and combines all available data sources to the proper display info, the engine. provides the connection from your on-premises systems such as automation, playout, and consoles. Connecting to a show management solution such as PluxBox RadioManager or Prepr, and even a simple Microsoft365 Calendar bring in additional information for display.
playingnow. plans to enhance the visibility of your radio content
Running a colorful and catchy audio player with all the right information and music has never been easier. Aggregate show information, track data and images with playingnow.
All you need for the start: REST and GraphQL for your website, apps and stream.
- playout connector
- playlist API GraphQL
- playlist API REST
- stream metadata update (1 mountpoint included)
- included data traffic: API max. 15 requests per second
Cross vector support with RDS & DAB+ slideshows & more options to serve your listeners.
- all professional features plus:
- stream metadata update (unlimited mountpoints)
- DAB+ metadata & DAB+ slideshow (direct integration with SwissMediaCast, Digris, etc.)
- RDS metadata (UECP compatible)
- RadioPlayer connector
- included data traffic: high limit API option available
- artwork storage includes 20'000 elements
- SLA standard 24/7 monitoring and intervention